I Shot This Roll of Film 30 years Ago; Developed It Last Night!

Now I won't feel strange about having an exposed roll of Efke sitting on my desk for the past 2 weeks, just waiting for a coffee bath. :)

Holy crap!!

Derrel's voice is sexy as hell!! :lovey: Come read me my camera manual or something, honey...

Okay, well to stay on topic I am currently looking at an exposed roll of 100 TMX, that I stupidly shot at 400 ISO, and am still too annoyed to develop it. It's only been a year and I know what I have to do. Still. :irked:

I'd pretty much do him right now.

(I'd love to see the pics, Derrel... maybe over a nice glass of wine???)

:lol:

:heart::lovey:
I have some books I would like you to read to me!

Hmmmm...I might have to start some kind of 99 cents-a-minute telephone service, to help out "those who desire" some...uhhhh...assisstance. So, I just took the magazine stacks off the NegFile...and the entire page sprung into a nice, tight 1.5 inch diameter coil...so I flattened it out again, and then shot another very short video clip and a few stills.

$curly Tech Pan iPhone snap.jpg
iPhone snap

Last edited by a moderator:
74458d1400633247t-i-shot-roll-film-30-years-ago-developed-last-night-curly-tech-pan-iphone-snap.jpg

This is crazy!! :confused: Back under the same books, and this time, walk away for a week! I can only imagine what PITA it was to cut that roll and get the strips in there.

Of course, we now expect daily audio updates. :sexywink:

Yup, that TP ... you should see what 120 Tech Pan does (it was thinner) !!!
Did make for handling in a darkroom a bit of a challenge.

Just to let you wonderful ladies know and to stop the torrent of behind the scenes PM's I've been flooded with--my first private, one-on-one reading engagement has already been booked...manaheim and I have arranged for a private reading of 50 Shades of The Zone System...with wine and cheese and a wonderful hotel suite all taken care of on manny's dime. (And by "his dime" I mean $500...)

I didn't play the videos when I first read this thread because my battery was running low. I got home, plugged my netbook in, and hit play...

Holy crap, that voice! Meeeeeeeee-ooowwwwww :cat: All this time, watching everyone flirting with selfies and portraits of Daine...and here you were, holding out on us with that voice. Shame on you!

oh... sometimes I just :lovey: TPF...

...now excuse me, I have some things to do...

*replay

Last edited:
Dunno about your film, but I'm pretty relaxed right now... :wink: :lol:

I'm waiting to see what you get from some scans. I've scanned negatives worse than that (Lomo Slide X-ProLeakFail 200), but then again, I'm an idiot.

I think this thread stopped being about film some time ago.

I fully expected a Pee Wee Herman-esque voice.

Now I'm rummaging around trying to find something for him to read to me...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back