i should be in bed

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
im bored!
i shouldnt be because i always have a heap to do but i dont wanna do any of it and i should be getting my beauty sleep
no wonder i always get dark circles under my eyes

i could really get up to naughtyness here as nobody is around
but whats the fun in that?
i need a cohort...

one of these days i'll remember im a mod here :)

well now talk about a hell of a monday opening!!
humanitarian that i am, i wish i could help you with your situation...

manda said:
i need a cohort...

Dang, I could have used a cohort last night too. I would be there, but Autstralia is a long swim...

I just got to thinking. What would you get if you put two bored, naughty photographers together? :shock:

oh for god's sake

boys, boys, boys

i was hoping Id come back to find lots of interesting things to entertain me.

pffffffttttttttt!

oh for god's sake

boys, boys, boys

i was hoping Id come back to find lots of interesting things to entertain me.

pffffffttttttttt!

your profile says you are a dominatrix.. what do you have in mind mistress manda?

:spank: :whip: :spank: :whip: :spank: :whip: :spank: :whip: :spank: :whip:

you're reading someone else's.
i have no idea what you are talking about.

and its mistress andy thanks

Manda, Manda, manda,

I just got around to reading this post and let me tell you...ill be your cohort. With my dirty mind and your stunning good looks...we would paint this Town red!!!!

md

graigdavis said:
manda said:
i need a cohort...
I just got to thinking. What would you get if you put two bored, naughty photographers together? :shock:

:lol: Man... it's bad enough here on the forum.... I would hate to think what it would be like in person. :shock:

Man... it's bad enough here on the forum.... I would hate to think what it would be like in person.

Oh, please. In a flash, we'd revert back to our respectful, calm, daytime-charming selves with each other...dontcha get that yet? :wink: Well, everyone but MD, maybe. :p

terri said:
Man... it's bad enough here on the forum.... I would hate to think what it would be like in person.

Oh, please. In a flash, we'd revert back to our respectful, calm, daytime-charming selves with each other...dontcha get that yet? :wink: Well, everyone but MD, maybe. :p
And maybe terri. I know she'd be ripping my clothes off with her eyes ;)

And maybe terri. I know she'd be ripping my clothes off with her eyes

My sweet, if you were so lucky as to have me wanting to rip your clothes off, it certainly wouldn't be with my eyes....

Oh, excuse me. Is this flirting? :shock:

ya know, the funny thing is, and i swear this on my soul, terri took the words right out of my mouth. she wouldn't be using her eyes! :lol:

careful there, Wildcard, you're gettin awful close to flirting...

(flirting with flirting, as it were. [sorry, couldn't resist])

terri said:
And maybe terri. I know she'd be ripping my clothes off with her eyes

My sweet, if you were so lucky as to have me wanting to rip your clothes off, it certainly wouldn't be with my eyes....

Oh, excuse me. Is this flirting? :shock:
RAWR!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back