I spent $50 on a white bed sheet! LOL

No, I was being serious...why would you buy bedding from craigslist?

Somebody get the blue lights... It's CSI time.

^lol

I actually just acquired a HUGE white backdrop from the studio I work at because there is a small hole in it right in the middle. So it's useless for Lifetouch but works great for me! :)

hahah i refused to pay that much so i bought a bedsheet...and dyed it with RIT dye for my backdrops. they look fantastic. if you iron them with starch they get nice and stable, and i just leave the mall on my backdrop stand so no creases here!

Starch, great idea, I shoulda thought of that!

Im trying to keep expenses low, so ive been using bed sheets in my portable backdrop setup. Problem is every single wrinkle shows. I do iron before putting it up, but the size of the sheet, by the time I finish the 2nd half, the first half is laying on the ground wrinkled again. Ive thought about using a steamer to "iron" the sheet while its hanging.

the first time I used my portable setup, I spent more time digitally ironing the background in each picture than I did on the rest of the picture.

hahah i refused to pay that much so i bought a bedsheet...and dyed it with RIT dye for my backdrops. they look fantastic. if you iron them with starch they get nice and stable, and i just leave the mall on my backdrop stand so no creases here!

Starch, great idea, I shoulda thought of that!

Im trying to keep expenses low, so ive been using bed sheets in my portable backdrop setup. Problem is every single wrinkle shows. I do iron before putting it up, but the size of the sheet, by the time I finish the 2nd half, the first half is laying on the ground wrinkled again. Ive thought about using a steamer to "iron" the sheet while its hanging.

the first time I used my portable setup, I spent more time digitally ironing the background in each picture than I did on the rest of the picture.

Most reactions

Back