What's new

I Suck -- This Time with Proof!

The thing with when people are speaking at events you have to take alot of shots to get one where they don't have a stupid expression on their face.
 
The thing with when people are speaking at events you have to take alot of shots to get one where they don't have a stupid expression on their face.

That I did learn.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Would an iPhone have made a better photo than the above image?

I'm not sure it would have done as well; but I didn't do well either. Lame images, rough WB, crappy framing, it's all not that good. And I realize that. For the next event I'll have an assistant with off camera flash, and all the mistakes I made this time will help me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
"You can't screw a bull with a 3/4" ratchet." That's what my grandfather used to say. I have no idea what it means, but you did about the best you could given circumstances. We've all been there, I'm sure-just don't let it get to you. Sometimes life hands you a terrible background for a shot you HAVE to take.
 
"You can't screw a bull with a 3/4" ratchet." That's what my grandfather used to say. I have no idea what it means, but you did about the best you could given circumstances. We've all been there, I'm sure-just don't let it get to you. Sometimes life hands you a terrible background for a shot you HAVE to take.

Still makes me feel like a crappy non progressional photographer, haha.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
"You can't screw a bull with a 3/4" ratchet." That's what my grandfather used to say. I have no idea what it means, but you did about the best you could given circumstances. We've all been there, I'm sure-just don't let it get to you. Sometimes life hands you a terrible background for a shot you HAVE to take.

Still makes me feel like a crappy non progressional photographer, haha.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not your fault, brohemian rhapsody. Don't take it personally. I know, people can say that until we're blue in the face and it doesn't do anything. Go grab your Big Stopper and make something incredible. You'll feel better in no time. When I feel like crap because of a terrible shoot, I grab my studio stuff and my stormtrooper or head out for Golden Hour.
 
"You can't screw a bull with a 3/4" ratchet." That's what my grandfather used to say. I have no idea what it means, but you did about the best you could given circumstances. We've all been there, I'm sure-just don't let it get to you. Sometimes life hands you a terrible background for a shot you HAVE to take.

Still makes me feel like a crappy non progressional photographer, haha.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not your fault, brohemian rhapsody. Don't take it personally. I know, people can say that until we're blue in the face and it doesn't do anything. Go grab your Big Stopper and make something incredible. You'll feel better in no time. When I feel like crap because of a terrible shoot, I grab my studio stuff and my stormtrooper or head out for Golden Hour.

Good call. Maybe tomorrow--skies are pretty greyed out and dull this afternoon.

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom