I think this guy is just a cutie.. imagine some places in the south do not have chippees.

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So these are for you especially for you
1-birds 016-002.JPG
1-birds 016-003.JPG
1-birds 017-003.JPG
Kirk..

Cute....nice shots. There is one of those little guys that torments my indoor cat by sitting just outside his favorite window. LOL

Cute....nice shots. There is one of those little guys that torments my indoor cat by sitting just outside his favorite window. LOL
this one torments my dobie.. lol

We had way to many of these pests at the old house. They dug under the patio, foundations, flower beds....everywhere. Conditions must have been ideal for them, because no matter how many I trapped it seemed the numbers never declined, I always took them at least a couple miles away to release them in the woods, so they weren't coming back......At least I don't think they were.

We had way to many of these pests at the old house. They dug under the patio, foundations, flower beds....everywhere. Conditions must have been ideal for them, because no matter how many I trapped it seemed the numbers never declined, I always took them at least a couple miles away to release them in the woods, so they weren't coming back......At least I don't think they were.
oh i hope this does not happen here.. one thing i miss here is rabbits.. i have not seen any in a very long time..

I am way down south and we certainly don’t have these. But we do have wombats [emoji3]. Cute little fellas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am way down south and we certainly don’t have these. But we do have wombats [emoji3]. Cute little fellas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
photo of wombats.. please..

Nice sharp photos.
Chipmunks are not in Florida and I'm glad. Planted 90$ worth of new flower bulbs in my backyard in Northern Virginia and the chipmunks ate every single one the very first night...............................that was in the seventies when ninety bucks was a lot!!!

We have a family of them living under our deck and in our front yard I can sometimes see the holes they dig. They’re cute though and seem harmless. They’ve never eaten my flowers or bulbs. My daughter called them chick-munks when she was little. Once we rescued a drowning one from our pool by fishing him out with the slimmer and I swear he looked at me and chippered a little thank you before scurrying away.

Nice sharp photos.
Chipmunks are not in Florida and I'm glad. Planted 90$ worth of new flower bulbs in my backyard in Northern Virginia and the chipmunks ate every single one the very first night...............................that was in the seventies when ninety bucks was a lot!!!
i cannot blame you for not wanting them..lol.. thank you..i may have to stop feeding them...........

We have a family of them living under our deck and in our front yard I can sometimes see the holes they dig. They’re cute though and seem harmless. They’ve never eaten my flowers or bulbs. My daughter called them chick-munks when she was little. Once we rescued a drowning one from our pool by fishing him out with the slimmer and I swear he looked at me and chippered a little thank you before scurrying away.
awwww so sweet

Most reactions

New Topics

Back