mostly sunny
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2009
- Messages
- 445
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Northridge, Ca
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #16
So, is it me, my eyes, camera or lens?
Is my camera broken?
How is the focus on this?
![]()
So, is it me, my eyes, camera or lens?
Is my camera broken?
How is the focus on this?
![]()
:lmao:
you missed the focus!
So, is it me, my eyes, camera or lens?
Is my camera broken?
How is the focus on this?
![]()
I didn't edit it.. The red looks cool.. but not natural.
Thoughts..
![]()
Oh, I used a smaller lens- 52mm and I believe I had focus on manual.
Ok-- forget that the light bulb has not gone on about the focusing. Let me just say out loud or here about the overexpose comments.
I feel they are a little over exposed for my liking. So, do this mean.. (feel free to help me with this) this mean I should adjust the camera so that the light meter is a line or two to the left of center. right?
Sorry I am not using technical terms...