I took your advice so check these out!

These are a far cry from your previous posts. The skin tone does look a little orange, but that can be worked out in PP. Have you calibrated your monitor?

#3 & #4 are good ideas, but I think the splay of the dress is unflattering. Perhaps if she were standing?

#6 would be my pick of the lot.

Perhaps you should go to all your photo shoots with an ear infection. Or could it be, just on the off chance, that some of the advice given here paid off? Hmmmm, makes one wonder.

I hope you can see the difference. Much better and I am happy for you.

These are a far cry from your previous posts. The skin tone does look a little orange, but that can be worked out in PP. Have you calibrated your monitor?

#3 & #4 are good ideas, but I think the splay of the dress is unflattering. Perhaps if she were standing?

#6 would be my pick of the lot.

Perhaps you should go to all your photo shoots with an ear infection. Or could it be, just on the off chance, that some of the advice given here paid off? Hmmmm, makes one wonder.

I hope you can see the difference. Much better and I am happy for you.

lol no maybe i should just go to all of them with ear infections

well i read up on some info all day today online about bouncing light and set ups

NO
DSC09740-fix.jpg

YES
DSC09740.jpg

These are 100% better than before.

lol i did...dead serious!

it was the ear infection....not you guys! lol...j/k

hey i may be a ***** at times and temper mental but i listen

why dont you post a SOOC (straight out of camera shot) and we can show you how to fix the skin.

that basically is the SOOC shot since all i really did was sharpen and get the dirt off the backdrop...there wasn't a lot i could really do to it without making it look like doo doo

I really like the last one..the only thing I would do is to rotate it one more turn clockwise so that her head is at the top left of the photo. Now that you know your camera is capable of shooting in manual you can only get better from here! Great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back