I tried to create a rain storm in the studio

Honest opinion... does it look better as a B&W vs. a color image? I'm so close to it now I can't make up my mind. The wife is telling me the B&W looks better.

595537725_HNWgy-XL.jpg

Yes. I think so. Absolutely.

Reason being that for me, the B&W brings her out as the focal point of the image, like you intended; the male model falls off into the background much more easily. I would bring up the brightness on her skin a tad though, just to separate her a little more.

Ok, here's a bump in brightness on her face.

595572409_oRRzf-XL.jpg

I like them both. They're beautiful! I think any advertiser would be proud to use the image to sell their product.

Ah, yes. That's what I was talkin' about. Fantastic. :thumbup:

Am I the only one on this forum who doesn't think this model is stunningly attractive? (She's attractive, sure, just...not my type, so-to-speak.)

Am I the only one on this forum who doesn't think this model is stunningly attractive? (She's attractive, sure, just...not my type, so-to-speak.)
Are you kidding?

You've got to be kidding.

Please tell me you're kidding.

Mmmm....hmmmm...well...nope. Not kidding. Maybe I'm just crazy. Or maybe I've seen too many of such girls on the magazine racks at the local drug store.

i like the first pic best when cropped just under the man's elbow

How about the illusion that it's rainin'? Basically, you could put beaded H2O on the umbrella only...From a viewer perspective it would appear to be raining. As well, I think the rain on the blue shirt look more like bleach spots.

Sprayable car wax on the umbrella might make it bead nicely...

have a good one
3Eo

I'm with you. She doesn't do much for me either. Considering my reaction to your friend, this is probably not going to be a surprise.

Most reactions

Back