I want a polaroid camera

PhotoWhoa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm interested in getting a Polaroid camera. Anyone know which model I should get and where I should buy it? I'm thinking Ebay, but I have no idea which model to get.

Thanks!

I saw one on the gadget show the other night. Its basically a digital one that still prints out straight away. Sorry I can't send a link :(

Google "impossible project" which is the company that makes film. They have some info on their web site about camera models their film will fit in. Sx70 is probably a good model to start with, and probably is all you need. There's a huge variety of variations on it.

ebay will hook you up with one of whatever you want.

I would have though that your choice of camera would depend on what your budget is, how large you want your prints to be and whether you want expensive low quality (Impossible Project) or decent quality (Fuji). The Mamiya Press Universal with either the 75 mm or 127 mm lens is an excellent camera for Fuji instant film, and it will also take 120. I use a Mamiya Universal, a converted Polaroid 110B or an 8x10 for instant film (you need a processor for 8x10).

Most reactions

Back