What's new

I Want One! DOG CAMERA!!!

Ysarex92 86

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got out this afternoon for a walk. Found this tapped up on the wall of an old warehouse. First I heard of a Dog Camera!


$dog_camera.webp


I want a Collie super-zoom.

Joe
 
So are we talking about breeding, manufacturing, cloning, or training here? And if the poster showed a sample "security police", should I be afraid or repulsed? This is very peculiar.
 
This whole thing reminds me of "Dave" and his chicken camera...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
With the right dog camera you can venture into the seamy part of town to get those real-life-grit shots. Who's going to mess with you when you're carrying your Nikon RottweilerDD (that's Digital Dog -- bites the head of your DF).

Joe
 
With the right dog camera you can venture into the seamy part of town to get those real-life-grit shots. Who's going to mess with you when you're carrying your Nikon RottweilerDD (that's Digital Dog -- bites the head of your DF).

Joe

The Tamron 500 mm Chihuahua - sorry folks, it's not likely to be a "fast" lens. Lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom