rufus5150
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2008
- Messages
- 1,657
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Austin, Texas
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
And wrong, at least on the stats I first brought up. It says a 7D is a 3FPS camera
And wrong, at least on the stats I first brought up. It says a 7D is a 3FPS camera![]()
Thanks PerfectlyFlawed ! I love to hear peoples personal opinion !!! If you read reviews everything is 50/50 but they never say which takes all around the best pictures.
Go with the T1i! The D5000 has had recall problems.![]()
Generally with default settings Nikon's over saturate which gives the impression the image looks "better". Canon tends to produce more neutral colors allowing the photographer to adjust saturation in post editing (which I prefer). If you shoot in JPG mode and use your images straight out of camera without editing, the Nikon images may be more pleasing to your eye.Depends on which pic.. that first pic I was so sure the D5000 looked better.. but in some of the others I really preferred the T1i.
It's not that difficult, you make it sound like you need a decoder ring to figure it out... Anything by Nikon with AF-S in the title will work. Almost all new lenses being made for Nikon have focus motors.
Add to that, about 99% of all Nikon lenses ever made will work on a D40/D60/D3000/D5000 body, some won't meter or auto focus, but they'll all mount and function perfectly.
Generally with default settings Nikon's over saturate which gives the impression the image looks "better". Canon tends to produce more neutral colors allowing the photographer to adjust saturation in post editing (which I prefer). If you shoot in JPG mode and use your images straight out of camera without editing, the Nikon images may be more pleasing to your eye.Depends on which pic.. that first pic I was so sure the D5000 looked better.. but in some of the others I really preferred the T1i.
Every Nikon I've seen, from the D3000 to the D3, over saturates by default. You can dial this up or down, as you can with the T1i or any Canon. But using default settings one is more saturated than the other in my experience.Generally with default settings Nikon's over saturate which gives the impression the image looks "better". Canon tends to produce more neutral colors allowing the photographer to adjust saturation in post editing (which I prefer). If you shoot in JPG mode and use your images straight out of camera without editing, the Nikon images may be more pleasing to your eye.Depends on which pic.. that first pic I was so sure the D5000 looked better.. but in some of the others I really preferred the T1i.
When you say Nikon's you mean Nikon's in general? Not just the D5000? I'm getting better with photoshop, but I'm teaching myself so if this is the case with all Nikon's I may be better off with something more visually pleasing from the get-go rather than having to do "more" editing.
Not looking at the D5000, the D3000 is more in the price range I'd like to stay at since I'm not exactly looking into professional photography.