i was eating spaghettios...

M

MDowdey

All of the sudden I became preoccupied with a next door neighbor yelling at her "baby daddy". To my disbelief and awe, I peered once again thoughtfully into my bowl of healthy, wholesome, delicious semi-pasta goodness only to see that the tasty snack had spelled out TPF.COM!!!!!

which is totally wierd to me, because all you get in an average bowl of spaghettios is "o's"...wierd huh?

I thought about it, tried to stay away for a little while, determined that im bored and have way too many friends here to stay away.

I missed you all, and have realized that a nice healthy balance of exercise, photography, good friends, and heavy drugs are more of whats in order than going cold turkey with the forum. it would be a damn shame not to see this through to the end game considering how much we have put into it.

so like a bad case of herpes....I never really go away. :greenpbl:

konichiwa!

matt

I hope you didn't finish the rest of the spaghetti o's, they seem to have mystical qualities! Welcome back :D

oh and for those of you that want to know if ive done anything worth a damn since last time we spoke...ive got a neat post for you tonight.

stay tuned.

:bounce: Oh happy day! :bounce: Glad to have you back, I knew you would miss us too much! :hug:: :hug:: Nina's pics weren't enough! :sexywink:

:eyebrows: We're waiting! :sexywink:

PS. We'd rather have a private show! :D

...hold please...let me get my date book!

So, when you available?

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: not exactly what I was picturing, but I guess it will have to do.

Damn...wonders off back to work...:(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back