I was so excited when I took this one

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... and now it came out sooo boring that I must consider myself a fool :lmao:

D_1505.jpg

Boring... far from that... It screams geometry. which is far from boring... ok so not to me cause I'm a nerd but probably everyone else.

It might make sense in a series of similar images .... which I actually probably could assemble

If this is your unstraightened, uncropped frame, as original as it came out of your camera, then I do see and can appreciate all your work and consideration which had gone into the composition!

it is slightly cropped and rotated for fine tuning. I could not use a tripod since I was more or less on the street ;)

Well... kinda boring... at first. Then the perspective jumps out at ya. Good stuff!

extremely boring... what were you thinking alex???.....

a single glance and i yaaaaaaawned...

nah, i actually agree with the above and like the geometry... i 2nd a vote for a series

Hmmm.. some seem to like it :)

You did a very good job with the composition of this picture. I don't think it's a boring shot, but I do agree that if it were a part of a series like a triptic with similar pictures, that it would really come to life.

thanks. interesting something i considered sort of a blooper to cause so much interest :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back