I went to four dances today...

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
But after the third, I got tired!

8368686180_c67a9deba3_b.jpg

Four Dances Recreation Area, CC appreciated :)

I see what you'd did there. ;)

I like how all of the tones are there without having to resort to HDR, and the leading lines are pleasing to look at and are work very harmoniously...

The only that I think I would like is maybe a wider perspective. It seems like there's more outside of the frame that wants to be in the picture but can't be - mostly the edge of the river. It has a good composition already, but I think that having the edges would give me some sort of "closure" or something. Heh

Thanks Rex! This was the first time I was at this area. There was a drop below where I took this picture of about 30-40', below that there was a 'shelf' with a trail running along the 300' cliff. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the trail leading to this lower level, so I couldn't get the photo I really wanted without this "shelf" getting in the way.

As for not 'resorting' to HDR .... well ... ;)

(bump) Anyone else? I'd really like to get feedback on this. It's a pretty far departure from what I normally do.

Maybe just a tad more bump to the highlights, especially the whites in the packed ice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back