What's new

I Went to the Art Museum Today, and This is What I Saw...

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.






A
8041530297_c394be4fda_o.jpg





B
8041538652_28e35181a1_o.jpg






C
8041538510_6ef5bba9b2_o.jpg






D
8041553502_e02c5b2372_o.jpg






E
8041553374_99d6f2077f_o.jpg






F
8041545085_c39e8ea6fe_o.jpg





G
8041553122_e8b07d3198_o.jpg






H
8041544781_d3cd151ed7_o.jpg






I
8041552790_0627e52da0_o.jpg





J
8041552282_79dde01ff4_o.jpg





K
8041544267_a8a082c414_o.jpg





L
8041541792_8d830a670b_o.jpg






M
8041533217_af8b4268e0_o.jpg





N
8041541990_bdc7d4b29f_o.jpg





O
8041541102_f29a9043b7_o.jpg





P
8041542220_75e3819019_o.jpg






.​
 
Hmm. I'd say you were either at some strange modern art museum, or you got locked in the bathroom there with your camera.
 
I think I've died and gone to abstract heaven. The THIRD SHOT is absolutely fantastic bitter....serious business by my standards
 
I'm a huge fan of "K"!! Excellent set of abstracts!
 
L and N :mrgreen:
 
Only one thing that's a little disappointing about these: you didn't make it all the way through the alphabet. :D
The museum closed and we got kicked out. :-P

I had great fun today. I'll have to go back and look at the art another day.

I did have to argue with security several times, when they told me "No Photography", and I would explain what I was doing, and show them, and they'd let me continue. It was odd that some guards didn't stop me, and some did. Turns out some collections forbid photography, and others didn't. I had to have a guard explain this to me because I was confused. Signage about this wasn't clear.
 
Cool stuff, Bitter! A couple I really like... the others, I don't see the appeal! But we have discussed that before, lol!
 
Yeah, charlieG, that's expected. I am curious, from our past discussions, which two speak to you, and which two do you wonder why I posted? LOL
 
I would love to read the discussion between you guys about abstract art!! Was it in a thread or did you guys PM each other?
 
Last edited:
I think it was in the Abstract/Minimalist themed thread, then maybe some on the side.
 
^^^ Thanks, I'll try to look around and find it.
 
So I guess it's true: art is where you find it. Too many to look through here at work, but I see some good stuff in there that I'll look at later.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom