What's new

I Went to the Art Museum Today, and This is What I Saw...

It started at the bottom of page 4, and into page 5 (30 posts/page), but appears that it was also going in another thread as well.
 
Loving G & H. And N. Good Lord, I'm gonna be a while soaking these in. Hope my boss isn't expecting much out of me for the next hour or two.
 
.
N
8041541990_bdc7d4b29f_o.jpg




.​

Nominated for Photo of the Month
 
Yeah, charlieG, that's expected. I am curious, from our past discussions, which two speak to you, and which two do you wonder why I posted? LOL

N is my favorite.. I really like that one! I like H, J, and K! M and O are cool also! Some of the others are ok.. but if hung, wouldn't get more than a glance from me. C, E, and F... I just don't care for, since you ask. lol!
 
Bitter Jeweler said:
The museum closed and we got kicked out. :-P

I had great fun today. I'll have to go back and look at the art another day.

I did have to argue with security several times, when they told me "No Photography", and I would explain what I was doing, and show them, and they'd let me continue. It was odd that some guards didn't stop me, and some did. Turns out some collections forbid photography, and others didn't. I had to have a guard explain this to me because I was confused. Signage about this wasn't clear.

I've had trouble with that at the Cincinnati Art Museum. Same deal, some guards stop me and some don't say a word. At least I have some idea why now.
 
Nice post, Bitter! Always a treat to see your photos of lines, shapes, textures, colors, masses, hues, and so on. This post is like a home run derby! Just one after another, over the fence!
 
Bitter; I like them all except B.
 
Awww nobody has mentioned my fav yet which is P. Very well done Bitter =)
 
J, K, L, N, P. Good stuff.
 
I'd have to pick G, H and O for their simplicity. They really have only line and tone, with no details. There are a lot of good ones in there, but for me these three stand out.
 
:blushing: Thanks for the nomination, Bent. It's always great to see love of abstracts nominating them for PotM. :thumbup:

I love seeing which images people gravitate to. Thanks for commenting!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom