I will edit your photo.. challange me :)

I made it to more like a painting on purpose.

he wanted me to add branches and leaves?? How much time do you want me to spend? If you want to do it.. go ahead.

he wanted me to add branches and leaves?? How much time do you want me to spend? If you want to do it.. go ahead.

He didn't say anything about branches and leaves. What I am asking is how making it look like a painting, makes it look more like nature as TheKingDavis had asked.

IMO, you don't make a photo look like a painting in retouch work. If that were the case, why not make the birds look like they were painted as well? I'm not being mean-spirited, I'm just trying to get you to look at your work critically.

Makes it more look like nature means I need to add leaves. How do you want me to make it look like nature? You tell me. You have to cut the birds and put them in a different background.

Makes it more look like nature means I need to add leaves. How do you want me to make it look like nature? You tell me. You have to cut the birds and put them in a different background.

Ok. It's obvious you are not reading my posts and are focusing too much on one aspect of what I said. Try this:
- make the tree look less plastic. Making it look like it's painted is not working.
- fix the composition so that you don't have the competing high contrast where the fence used to be.

or

If you don't want C&C let me know, but we don't get any better if we assume we already know everything.

Why are you taking requests, half assing them, then blaming the lack of effort on time? If you didn't have time, why did you start taking requests?

If this is for portfolio work, I believe it would be more beneficial to put forth the necessary effort to edit each image to the best of your ability, rather than putting lackluster effort in to get them done quicker. Quality over quantity in this case.

OK.. read my post carefully and see that I am interested in QUALITY PHOTOS.

The Paris photo I actually got the high resolution and it is a beautiful photo. I actually spent a lot of time on it to get rid of the people, reflections, and trash.

On the birds one, I should have said the photo isnt appealing to me much and I wont manipulate it. Am I going to add it to my portfolio? No. Did I improve the photo? I really think yes. Did I spend a lot of time on it? No.

Here you go..

Before
Birdsbefore.jpg

Another treatment for "more natural and less zoo" would be to colorize the background. Maybe....

birds_pp.jpg

Here you go..

Before
Birdsbefore.jpg

Another treatment for "more natural and less zoo" would be to colorize the background. Maybe....

birds_pp.jpg

Personally i don't know if the green background works on this. Maybe if you made it darker.
Personally i think if you just got rid of the ladder and fencing and also the branch/perch above then it wold have been fairly decent.
Either way though, i must say i think i prefer your edit rather than the OP's edit. Don't get me wrong, the OP's edit was nice but he didn't exactly follow what the person had wanted....
I think just that bright of a shade of green doesn't work, if you darkened it a bit maybe added some browns and stuff too then i think it would be good.

Fantastic job. Really learned a lot from all your owesome job. cheers

Here is one from a member name Newnan3 . He needed help with this photo. One of the harder one I have done.

GirlonabenchbyNerunAmpaipast.jpg

GirlonabenchbyNerunAmpaipastRUEdit.jpg

Your pretty good with PS Schwetty....Im kinda jealous lol. :lol:

IF I SEE THE F'IN BIRD AGAIN, I AM GOING TO KILL A BIRD OUTSIDE!!! LOL no more talking about the birds please!

Still look fake. Background shot by misstwinklytoes.

stupidbird.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back