I wish I had skitsofrenia

BLD_007

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I'm sorta down right now. I'm about halfway though a 5th of spiced rum and feeling depressed.

I have reason to be depressed. I'm 21 and a half and I have never had a girlfriend. I have never even had a vbest friend. Its hard gforme to make friends/ Even though Im in a fraternity i have never been laid. So I wish I had skitsofrenia. I wish I had skitsofrenia so I would have a girlfriend. Even if she is not real, she would be real to me.

well, I'm going to pass out. I'm just tired of being alone.

Cool story bro

Pretty sure sitting around isnt gonna change anything.

drunken ramblings are great...

Trust me dude, you don't want to have schizofrenia ;) I have a mild case of it... IT SUCKS! :(

(I'm crazy... in case no one has figured it out yet) ;)

you know, i used to be severely depressed too, to the point of suicidal thoughts.
i had no friends, but fortunatly had a boyfriend to keep me sane.
i eventually got over it recently, and honestly its the best feeling and accomplishment in the world!!
who cares if you've never been laid? no one will judge you for that :)
to be honest, i'd rather be a virgin and save that first time with someone i love other than just ruin the first time to say i've been laid.
so really man, dont worry about it! you need to go easier on yourself, not drink alcohol (it makes it worsee !), and go out there and look at the world in a more positive way!
thats what i did, and i feel so free :)

you dont want schizofrenia. you really dont, you should be happy that you have a life, and that you can do whatever you want with it :D

hopefully i helped :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back