I WON! I WON! I WON!

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You know those contests that companies will throw together, and you enter them on Facebook and you get extra points for sharing on Twitter and the like?

Our camera shop back home had one...

AND I FREAKIN' WON!!!!!

Hahahaha, I'm so excited, cause I never win stuff.

They're shipping me a BlackRapid Curve (RS-7) camera strap!

WOOT!

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Cool.
:D

Congrats. You'll love the RS-7.
No, you won't. You will HATE it. It's miserable, uncomfortable and doesn't work well at all. You should ship it directly to me to say yourself the bother of having to learn how to use it!

;)

Congrats Rose!

No, you won't. You will HATE it. It's miserable, uncomfortable and doesn't work well at all. You should ship it directly to me to say yourself the bother of having to learn how to use it!

;)

Congrats Rose!

John, do we need to take up a collection and get you one of these special edition ones?

;)

Congrats Rose!

Let me shoot him an e-mail and change the shipping address before it's too late! :p :sexywink:

That's awesome. I love my RS-7! (even though I probably use the wrist strap more)

That's so cool! Why is it we never expect to win anything? :lol:

Congrats and enjoy the goodie!!

I dunno, but I almost accidentally deleted the e-mail telling me I won, because I assumed it was the usual spam from them. :biglaugh:

And then I saw the body preview and saw "Congratulations" and I was like, "Huuuwhaaaaat?"

You'll really enjoy it. I've been using one for a couple of years and would be lost without it. Far and away the best way I've found to carry heavy glass.

If you don't like it let me know. You won't even have to ship it to me, I'll come get it and give you a whole dollar for your trouble!

Sweet! Love my strap, would be one of the first bits I would buy if I started photography over

Most reactions

Back