i wonder...

Littleman, you can be brutally honest withOUT being an @ss, so I really hope you aren't almost posting things that really would get you banned.

core_17 said:
Littleman, you can be brutally honest withOUT being an @ss, so I really hope you aren't almost posting things that really would get you banned.
Yeah, I don't think I would actually get banned... But I don't usually have a way with words. :lol:

haha. see I'm usually more outgoing in person than online. heh.

i'd like if everyone could be more honest actually. it's more constructive anyway. and lay off hertz, because jealousy and self promotion is never very becoming anyway, especially when paraded around for everyone to see, as many have recently done. i'm all for you man.

It's almost like he's fighting himself here....????????? ;) :lol:

Ok, back to the serious point, I see what you are saying Danelec, but at the same time, should be be completely honest in the photo gallery? I always try to say something good with the bad in any critique, but typically in the photo gallery I leave the bad, or just don't reply b/c I didn't think it was intended for that purpose...the only time I usually do that is when I know the person and know that they can take the criticism.

If you are giving someone a proper crit then of course you have to be honest. Otherwise there is no point.
Your honesty, however, needs to be alongside positive and constructive advice.
If you tell someone that something is wrong then you have to explain why it is wrong and suggest a way or two of correcting it.

Most reactions

Back