What's new

I would love some CC on this one.

Reyna

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
8
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I feel like I'm starting to get better, but I still go to the professional gallery for examples when I am editing and just can't get photos like some there. Maybe one day!
5a3x3r.jpg
 
Or, if someone wanted to edit it there own way and tell me how they did it! I would LOVE that.
 
1/30 @ 122mm ISO400 is way too slow that is what is making the image look very soft, you could have uped the ISO to get a faster shutter speed
 
1/30 @ 122mm ISO400 is way too slow that is what is making the image look very soft, you could have uped the ISO to get a faster shutter speed

Ok, so I took these outside around 6pm so there was still a lot of light. This is why I had the ISO on 400. When I take photos with a higher ISO than 400, they have so much noise, they don't look good.

Any suggestions?
 
you could always use a shorter focal length and get closer to your subject. that may compromise the dof...what was your apperture for this shot?
 
1/30 @ 122mm ISO400 is way too slow that is what is making the image look very soft, you could have uped the ISO to get a faster shutter speed

Ok, so I took these outside around 6pm so there was still a lot of light. This is why I had the ISO on 400. When I take photos with a higher ISO than 400, they have so much noise, they don't look good.

Any suggestions?


When shooting high ISO you have to get the expose as near as possible to cut down the noise, you can always turn it to B+W when there is too much noise, another thing is don't shoot when there is no light it may have looked like there was a lot of light but you were shooting @ F5, F2.8 or lower would have been better
 
I love practicing my editing skills on others photos if you want to post the original
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom