The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For those of us who remember punch cards, here is a vintage silk loom in a village outside of Hanoi in 2002 that uses Jacquard punch cards. (Punched card - Wikipedia)
(shot in 2002)

upload_2019-5-6_22-6-42.png

I very much remember punch cards - after one long night I left the punch card room and when I put up the hoodie I ended up with a shower of the punched bits raining down on me.

I very much remember punch cards - after one long night I left the punch card room and when I put up the hoodie I ended up with a shower of the punched bits raining down on me.

That was your "friend" putting the punches in your hood :D

Yeah, the kids would empty the bin of the punch card machine and collect the punches to throw out at football games.
That small rectangular punch was HARD to get out of your hair.

That was your "friend" putting the punches in your hood :D

Yeah, the kids would empty the bin of the punch card machine and collect the punches to throw out at football games.
That small rectangular punch was HARD to get out of your hair.

We liked to pour them in unsuspecting friends windshield defroster vents, then move the dial to full blast!

Most reactions

Back