What's new

Ice abstract.

thebeatles

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
800
Reaction score
1
Location
pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C are encouraged. I thought this sort of looked like ice bubbling out of the ocean floor. :lol:

4t4t4t4t4t4.jpg
 
I like the idea, I just find the highlights to be too strong, and too prevalent.

I also had a hard time locking onto something in focus.

I would say a little less contrast, a little deeper on the DOF.
 
^ agreed, Its too hard to see what is focused.
 
I like the idea, I just find the highlights to be too strong, and too prevalent.

I also had a hard time locking onto something in focus.

I would say a little less contrast, a little deeper on the DOF.

^ agreed, Its too hard to see what is focused.

Thanks for the advice! :thumbup:
I will try a smaller aperture next time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom