What's new

Ice Bar on Washington St. MPLS

AverageJoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
918
Reaction score
4
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IceBar3.jpg


Firefighters couldn't enter because of a billboard structure on top possibly falling through. So they hosed it down and here's what you get.
 
Hey fellow MN person! Nice shot. I can't wait for SUMMER!
 
Oh dear! :shock:

I just cannot imagine anywhere being this cold!!! And we never even had anything that would resemble "winter" here in Germany................
 
I read about that fire in the Trib. Cool shot.
 
Nice shot...when was that fire and what building is that? I'm over in St. Paul.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom