Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Poor animals... ice is wicked
DSC_5595 (3).JPG
DSC_5580 (4).JPG
DSC_5638 (3).JPG

It looks really cold....
Additional ice accumulations of a few hundredths of an inch. Some snow and sleet may mix in at times. Winds gusting as high as 40 mph.

The ice shots are beautiful. Love the squirrel. Stay safe!

Seems we lost our Michelin star. Birds absent today even after last night's ice/snow storm. Rodents? Always hungry...

Last edited:
Beautiful shots! Especially the squirrel. It was 85 on Monday, and our Winter blast took the temps down 40's at night and 60's during the day. So thankful that Winter is over for us.

Keep those feeders full, because it helps them when it's easy to get food. Suet cakes are still pretty cheap and pretty much loved by the general crowd. :)

Your pictures are great! I see that little chickadee going after the suet. What he drops to the ground is snatched up by the squirrels. It's win-win. :heartpump:

Keep those feeders full, because it helps them when it's easy to get food. Suet cakes are still pretty cheap and pretty much loved by the general crowd. :)

Your pictures are great! I see that little chickadee going after the suet. What he drops to the ground is snatched up by the squirrels. It's win-win. :heartpump:
yesterday the squirrel took the entire suet .. but yes...i definitely keep it full... so just replaced it.. little devil....... lol

Beautiful shots! Especially the squirrel. It was 85 on Monday, and our Winter blast took the temps down 40's at night and 60's during the day. So thankful that Winter is over for us.
those temps sound so good to me...lol... almost over here ..about another month.. march is very fickle warm sun...ice storm... warm sun..rain rain........

Seems we lost our Michelin star. Birds absent today even after last night's ice/snow storm. Rodents? Always hungry...
aww hope they will come back tomorrow..

Very nice. I like the first with the blue jay in the ice branches.

Most reactions

Back