What's new

Icy morning

Ripnowell45

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2006
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
Eatontown, NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well as some of you know the North East had a huge Ice storm and my town was one of the worst hit. Well here is some of the proof.

DSC_0157.jpg
 
Nice shot... we didnt get any ice... but did get about 2ft of snow with this storm... no pics though... I have been busy at work and trying to get some sleep...
 
Nice shot... we didnt get any ice... but did get about 2ft of snow with this storm... no pics though... I have been busy at work and trying to get some sleep...
Ugh I wish it was snow... Everything is encased in ice. I want snow so I can go snowboarding.
 
All trees are glass ...

Lovely capture against the light.
Makes the tree really look like it was at least encased in glass.

And where I am it doesn't even get really cold ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom