What's new

Id really like some C&C. Not sure I really care for this photo

I like what your going for in the first picture...
It reminds me of the picture "Afghan Girl"
 
I agree that the blue hue of the sclera should be fixed, but I think the angle/aspect of the image is what bothers me. If the camera was at eye-level I would like it a lot better, but it's still a nice image. I think the second one is very well done, 'though the crop is a little closer than I would prefer.
 
I like what your going for in the first picture...
It reminds me of the picture "Afghan Girl"

I love that photo haha.

I agree that the blue hue of the sclera should be fixed, but I think the angle/aspect of the image is what bothers me. If the camera was at eye-level I would like it a lot better, but it's still a nice image. I think the second one is very well done, 'though the crop is a little closer than I would prefer.

I seem to have a problem with keeping my camera level at times and drop a tad low. Ill re try this one tomorrow and see if I can get more on eye level and try a couple different angles. Ill see if I can get the lighting just right too.
 
I like the colours on the first one very much. My only comment would be that the scarf is too sharp vis a vis the eyes..... if the eyes were the sharpest element, then I think the shot works much better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom