Identity of others - your opinion

madz69

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello! :D I'm photography student. I'm just on my way to new project which is called "Identity of others". I'm writing here about it, because I really want to know and I'm really interesting in opinion of other people about it. My main question is: "When you see a person for a first time, what are you looking at first?" Is it for example shoes, hands, faces? I will be glad to see here your opinion about it. It is going to be very helpful in my project. Thanks a lot!:sexywink:

Thank you for becoming a contributing member of TPF, and also helping others on the forum.

Eyes. Then mouth. Then... whatever is most prominent.

I hate to be the terrible, clichéd poster boy of chauvenism, but sometimes it's best to embrace your stereotype and answer honestly. Tits.

I hate to be the terrible, clichéd poster boy of chauvenism, but sometimes it's best to embrace your stereotype and answer honestly. Tits.

ok.. you get a like, because you cracked me up! Honestly is USUALLY the best policy.. in this instance, I don't know! lol!

You said "look"... so this may not count...

One of the first things I examine in my first encounters is the person's voice.. how they speak. I can read a lot about a person just hearing them respond to even other people.

aww... thanks a lot! I wrote on this forum because I through that here are going to be some inteligent people...( what a big mistake!) :) I didn't want to do it by myself! that is part of my primary reseach... but how you could know it.. did you finish primary school ? or not even that ? Mr. bentcountershaft

Most reactions

New Topics

Back