If cuteness coud kill.....

blackrose89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
I think I might process these again. I'm kind of on the fence about these, something just seems... off

i like the angle of #1 the best, that kitten is SOO CUTE!!!!

i like the angle of #1 the best, that kitten is SOO CUTE!!!!

Thank you! I like the dramatic lighting, angle, poses, etc, but something seems off. I think I messed up the BW conversion somehow. Is it in my head?

OK.
ask yourself why you are posting three virtually identical pictures of a small cat?
Can't you look at them and decide which one is best?
And what do you want to hear about this as a picture?

For cute kittens pictures that your friends will AAAAHHHH about, try Facebook.

If you want to be a better photographer, post a larger picture of the single best one, tell us what you think and why.

OK.
ask yourself why you are posting three virtually identical pictures of a small cat?

If you want to be a better photographer, post a larger picture of the single best one, tell us what you think and why.

Ask yourself why all you seem to offer is sarcasm. A true photographer can disect between the different elements of contrasts between these photos. What I post is my choice. If you don't like my posting style you don't have to read the thread :)

I'm trying to help you be a better photographer.
You seem to want to be a little girl who takes cutesy pictures of her cats and posts them for her friends.

Done

I'm trying to help you be a better photographer.
You seem to want to be a little girl who takes cutesy pictures of her cats and posts them for her friends.

Done

you haven't seen too many of my photos then... I got a lot more then cats going on. Please, your comment is not helpful and is not trying to be helpful. Critism and condescending are in fact two different definitions. I really don't think your kind of "help" is the kind I'm interested in.

OK.

Ask yourself why all you seem to offer is sarcasm. A true photographer can disect between the different elements of contrasts between these photos. What I post is my choice. If you don't like my posting style you don't have to read the thread :)

I wouldn't have been as polite as Traveler, he was offering good advice

Traveler wasn't being even boarderline rude until you accused him of it. He was right; why post 3 almost identical photos? You were right too:

A true photographer can disect between the different elements of contrasts between these photos.

If that is a true statement, then you should be able to pick them apart, decide which is best, and post it for CC.

It's like when I worked at that portrait studio which must not be named; parents would sit to choose photos and would pick several duplicates. I would pull them up, side by side, and ask which they liked better. Even non-photographers that have Mommy-goggles on were able to pick the better photo (usually lol). There's just no point to have several, almost exactly alike, images.

Oh the other hand, you didn't actually ask for C&C. Perhaps these (or future posts like these) would be better suited in one of the galleries. Black and White or Just for Fun would work well :)

Good grief, she even SAID she caught her cat sleeping and simply snapped some shots. Not like she was gonna post them in a photo contest! What was she supposed to do, wake him and move him to a more suitable background?? There is a difference in constructive criticism and ripping someone apart. I think they look great, and if you wanted to take it farther, you could.

I don't like cats, but I can't deny that. Thats cute. lol

I have a love/hate relationship with your comment. On the one hand you admitted he was cute, but then you say you don't like cats!!!!! How am I suppose to take that :lol:

Just kidding!

Most reactions

Back