If cuteness coud kill.....

Awwww, MAN...I *totally* missed the party, and now all the popcorn's gone!

Anyway...adorable kitten! Love that first shot! I wish mine would stay put long enough for me to take photos of them. :lol:

And here we go. The known subjects in a thread again where they don't belong. Ready with their flame throwers. Right on time.

WOW.. you are actually up to SIX (6) posts now.. and not a single bit of it helping anyone.. only complaining about the rest of us who spend a lot of hours trying to help others. :)

I've seen your posts. 3000+ posts since August? I'll get to your level quickly if I do what you do: jump into a thread to stick up for one of your forum buddies. Sure, I've seen you help people, but why did you feel the need to post in this thread?

:lol: Are you the pot or the kettle?

Awwww, MAN...I *totally* missed the party, and now all the popcorn's gone!Anyway...adorable kitten! Love that first shot! I wish mine would stay put long enough for me to take photos of them. :lol:
The first shot seems to be the winner! I couldn't decide how much shadows/contrasts I wanted in these photos. But I retouched the BW conversion and I'm pretty happy with them. My biggest complaint would be overexposing some of the highlights. But I like them overall! :)

liked the first one, too many shadows in second one....and third one didnt show up....wow first look at this site and it seems pretty feisty...

i agree.. apparently since we are "new" we aren't qualified to say anything. But welcome to the site! Can't wait to see some of your photos!

liked the first one, too many shadows in second one....and third one didnt show up....wow first look at this site and it seems pretty feisty...

i agree.. apparently since we are "new" we aren't qualified to say anything. But welcome to the site! Can't wait to see some of your photos!

why dont you back off huh? wut?? u mad? @2ez.net

I like the top one for the lighting except the pattern in the top right hand corner is a little distracting. Cute cat!

i gotta defend here..

[...snip..]

and yes, i did find travelers remark a little off the cuff. well, at least this part "For cute kittens pictures that your friends will AAAAHHHH about, try Facebook."

people are allowed to share on here.. this is the BEGINNERS forum & photo gallery. not the beginners C&C gallery..

[...snip...]

it doesn't have to result in a war.

she's not an official fire err i mean pet photographer.

This was very well put. I appreciate where Traveler is coming from in this case, but I think in this situation it could just have stayed.

If you really want help to become better.. then being rude to those that can help you will ensure that you don't get that help. On forums.. sometimes something might be meant in a humorous manner, but it is very difficult to catch that sometimes.. since the written word does not convey everything the writer might have been thinking or feeling. Miscommunications happen all of the time. Also.. sometimes those who teach get really frustrated by the sometimes questionable reactions to what they know is good advice, just because the "student" really doesn't want to hear it!

Baturn: I do not think the Traveler was out of line.... I think he was trying to make a funny... and it backfired! And Angel overreacted!

JessicaLynn: Since you are new.. and don't know the Traveler, or me.. or even Blackrose89.... I really wonder why you even feel qualified to comment? :)

I just re-read Traveler's original post. In no way was he trying to be funny, He asked directly why post 3 pictures when she should be able to make a decision and post just the best one. Funny thing, people post series of pictures here all the time, and it's never been a issue, so why now? And there was no excuse for the Facebook snip. Bottom line pure and simple, Traveler was rude, and way out of line.

Last edited:
Wow, we have a lot of heros coming out of the woodwork in this thread. :lmao:

This thread just proves why we don't need cats in the world! jk, I like all animals, even cats...

the trick is ...to put them in the freezer first......noooo only kidding.....

Most reactions

Back