If the weather forcast doesn't change much....

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....and I haven't gotten a third job yet by then....I'M TOTALLY GOIN TO CHICAGO AGAIN (FINALLY) A WEEK FROM SATURDAY!!!

I've been DYING to go again..haven't gone since the Saturday before Christmas...it's been SO cold....in fact, my weather widget thingy on my desktop says it's -3 right now...but it's warming up!!! EVERYDAY NEXT WEEK IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOVE 30!!!! I'm so excited. :D : D :D

Yesterday the wind chill here was -30 C (-22 F)...and today it's above freezing.

We have 16in of snow on the ground and we're at 3 right now, just south east of Chicago

We have 16in of snow on the ground and we're at 3 right now, just south east of Chicago

Oh, I know exactly how the weather in this area is (I'm only 1.5-2 hours south of Chicago)....I'm unsure of exactly how much snow we got in my immediate area, but I'm pretty sure it's around 11-12 inches...supposed to snow again tomorrow night and Saturday, but I'm not sure how much. And we're at 2 degrees now. :p

Been obnoxiously cold here the last 1.5 weeks, cant wait till next week, theyre forcasting high 30s! Time to bust out the shorts! :lmao:

But hey, pretty soon it will be summer and well all be whining about the heat and dreaming of cold snow falling on our necks. Im never happy it seems. LOL

Been obnoxiously cold here the last 1.5 weeks, cant wait till next week, theyre forcasting high 30s! Time to bust out the shorts! :lmao:

But hey, pretty soon it will be summer and well all be whining about the heat and dreaming of cold snow falling on our necks. Im never happy it seems. LOL

I won't be complaining until it gets to the high 90's. And even then I STILL prefer it to the cold. I'd love the heat if it didn't make me sick though.

I won't be complaining until it gets to the high 90's. And even then I STILL prefer it to the cold. I'd love the heat if it didn't make me sick though.

It RARELY gets that hot here, maybe 2 days in the summer at best. Most of the time its pleasant IMO. Want hot? Go to Phoenix in July or August! LOL Last time I was there it was in October, and one night it was still in the upper 80s. Daytime highs were 95-105 in late September and in July/August it barely went below 110. It was nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

It RARELY gets that hot here, maybe 2 days in the summer at best. Most of the time its pleasant IMO. Want hot? Go to Phoenix in July or August! LOL Last time I was there it was in October, and one night it was still in the upper 80s. Daytime highs were 95-105 in late September and in July/August it barely went below 110. It was nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

It got that hot several times this summer!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back