It's time to make a change.

Congrats bud. Enjoy the wonderful JPEGs

Lol, no jpegs for me.
Uummm. Just try it my brother

jc is not wrong. I shoot one card jpeg and the other raw. I rarely need to go to the raw files with the XT2 and if I do I will usually convert right in camera unless it's a whole lot of files. The softball photo shoot I did is a good example. I had forgotten to move my WB from shade and had to adjust WB on all of them so I was glad to have the raw files but if the WB had been correct, I would have been able to use the jpegs. I don't mind editing but I'd rather be shooting.

Lol, no jpegs for me.

jc is not wrong. I shoot one card jpeg and the other raw. I rarely need to go to the raw files with the XT2 and if I do I will usually convert right in camera unless it's a whole lot of files. The softball photo shoot I did is a good example. I had forgotten to move my WB from shade and had to adjust WB on all of them so I was glad to have the raw files but if the WB had been correct, I would have been able to use the jpegs. I don't mind editing but I'd rather be shooting.
Thanks. I was just trying to point out the wonderful jpegs out of camera. Not saying, just shoot jpegs.

I get it. But I have a process and a workflow I figured out that works great for me and I'm going to continue to do that.

Lol, no jpegs for me.

Thanks. I was just trying to point out the wonderful jpegs out of camera. Not saying, just shoot jpegs.
I agree with your idea. Seems a shame to buy an item and not try out something it does, especially when it's generally held in such high regard, but everyone has their own ways, and that be the way :)

It's here! Already put a soft shutter release on it and I even picked up the new Peak Design Leash which I actually quite like.

Just waiting on the 2 spare batteries which will be here today.

Erwin-180321-19351.jpg

So far I am pleased with it. Very comfortable in my hands which is a plus but I've only had it for less than 24 hours so I have lots to learn so I can't say much about it quite yet until I really get to know it and become familiar with it.

I surprised that the firmware was already updated to the latest version.

The build quality is just incredible. It's lighter than I expected and even slightly smaller too. I can totally see myself bringing it with me a lot. The only thing I'm having a hard time adjusting to is the EVF and I know that will take some time to get used to. But holy cow...it's like looking at my 65" tv lol. HUGE.

Hopefully he’s too busy shooting to post here!

Most reactions

Back