If u bought an Apple product in 2011 - Thank You

We have had them all....We have had Macs over the last 5 years with one still ticking at that age. What other brand can say that?

I still use my 9-yo WXP machine, and there's a W3.11 unit in the back bedroom.

480sparky said:
I still use my 9-yo WXP machine, and there's a W3.11 unit in the back bedroom.

Yeah... We have relics we don't throw out too....

Apple has reported 46 billion in revenue and profits of 13 billion for 2011. That is 13,000 millions in profit.

That means that out of every $3.54 people spent on Apple products last year $1.00 was profit.

Yeah... So what?

Can you give us the same figures for Nike? WalMart? Etc....

How about MicroSoft? I would think that is even worse and the product isn't even up to par.

So, what exactly are you trying to tell us?

Probably nothing.

As usual.

Cloud this was all over the news this week here so it's not a random item that was posted...it's a pretty cool thing.

Plus as Annie Liebowitz said, their cameras are amazing. Lol

Cloud this was all over the news this week here so it's not a random item that was posted...it's a pretty cool thing.

OK. did I get totally zapped?

No, it's not a random item and it sure was not posted randomly either.

c.cloudwalker said:
OK. did I get totally zapped?

No, it's not a random item and it sure was not posted randomly either.

No Cloud, not zapping you. Not zapping you at all. If I wasn't on this stinking piece if crap iPhone from Apple and home on my laptop, I could give you a hug emoticon.

GeorgieGirl said:
No Cloud, not zapping you. Not zapping you at all. If I wasn't on this stinking piece if crap iPhone from Apple and home on my laptop, I could give you a hug emoticon.

If it wasn't because of the iPhone everybody would still buying the crappy phones from 2006

And Samsung would have not created the the galaxy or nexus phone.

The... what's????

GeorgieGirl said:

Does it take stale portraits of half-dead looking celebrities in a painfully predictable neoclassical style?

GeorgieGirl said:

Does it take stale portraits of half-dead looking celebrities in a painfully predictable neoclassical style?

I enjoyed the Lady Gaga series in Vanty Fair, in particular the shot with Gaga with Tony Bennett in the study nude and streteched out. It was a good solid photo....I can't do it.

GeorgieGirl said:
I enjoyed the Lady Gaga series in Vanty Fair, in particular the shot with Gaga with Tony Bennett in the study nude and streteched out. It was a good solid photo....I can't do it.

There is no I doubt that I couldn't do what she can, the woman has talent ... Even if I can't spell her name.

Regardless, I'm just not a fan.

Besides. Isn't gaga already dead to start with?

GeorgieGirl said:

There is no I doubt that I couldn't do what she can, the woman has talent ... Even if I can't spell her name.

Regardless, I'm just not a fan.

Besides. Isn't gaga already dead to start with?

Nooooo....she is probably one of the most talented people on the planet. True Talent. The Real Deal.

Most reactions

Back