If you are easily offended, move on

c.cloudwalker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't get what is offending to some people about this vid but ...

Anyway, I like and enjoy what this chinese rapper has to say about the world and I thought I would share it with anyone who hasn't already seen it.

Just for the fun of it: can you name the countries (areas) that he is mimicking?

PS = The first few seconds of the vid are very low. Don't turn up the sound just yet. It comes up as soon as he starts singing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there - I don't mind if you want to share this video, but maybe just link to it, so the in-your-face language isn't showing....k? :)

thanks!

I did just link to it.

Or so I thought... anyway.

Wanna help correct what I did wrong here?

Hmm is it actually possible to direct link to youtube? At the moment we've the auto-filter in the site so any links to videos there get made into an embedded version instantly. It might actually be impossible to make a direct link without breaking the link itself (ie making it just regular words).

Last edited:
Could this have anything to do with my just becoming a member of the Google tribe?

I was trying to find a way to save this video for my self and I joined Google + (I think), lol.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to make it so difficult! Now that you mention it, I believe Overread is right: youtube links do revert to an embedded video. In this instance, there was a naughty word front and center, which got your thread reported by an offended member. Sorry.... :(

Put the URL inside noparse brackets. That way it won't get converted to an imbedded video. Anyone interested can then copy & paste the link.

Put the URL inside noparse brackets. That way it won't get converted to an imbedded video. Anyone interested can then copy & paste the link.
Look how smart you are. :sillysmi:

My hero:

Jethro211.jpg

Sorry, I wasn't trying to make it so difficult! Now that you mention it, I believe Overread is right: youtube links do revert to an embedded video. In this instance, there was a naughty word front and center, which got your thread reported by an offended member. Sorry.... :(

Ok, kinda what I figured. But how do I get around it?

And I don't mean how do I get around being banned for posting naughty stuff. I mean how do I get to post this vid, which is quite positive overall.

Help me here.

How about you do something really exotic and daring and dare I say, innovative, like posting the TITLE and the ARTIST'S NAME in the thread, so that we can find it? Censored a bit, of course, so that the easily offended will not become easily, well, offended...

How about you do something really exotic and daring and dare I say, innovative, like posting the TITLE and the ARTIST'S NAME in the thread, so that we can find it? Censored a bit, of course, so that the easily offended will not become easily, well, offended...

Fine.

The thing is I did not see what the problem was. If there was really any. I mean the guy talks about loving each others... no matter our differences. What the hell is wrong with that?

We really are mesed up.

So, yes Derrel, here are the things you asked for:

his name is: Rice Boy Liu

and the vid is:
[h=1]Rap Song With 11 Different Accents[/h]

You are a pure genius. What a brilliant idea you had.

Well, I'm still waiting on the solution to be offered by the powers that be (lol) on how to post this benign video.

Come on people of power.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back