If you give a cow a cookie....

sdesha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

I thought I would take some pictures of the cows on my farm.

119 looks like it has mad cow diese haha...

cows2.jpg

I know theres a spot on the bottom of the picture, but I just like this one for what ever reason.

cow.jpg

and the cuttest Cow of them all...haha. the Dylan says,"Mooooo!" haha I know the blur is distracting but I like it! and Im printing it and sending it to daddy (overseas)

thecowhaha.jpg

Well, Dylan's "Mooo"-face is still and in focus, so ... it's ok with the blur. I think. That outfit is really ... heehee :lol: ... quite something else. How old is he? Dad will be delighted!!!

He is 10 weeks today! I need to put him in his halloween out fit early so I could mail off daddys halloween care package! haha...

I think the blur makes that photo! Was he getting bounced up and down there, or just moving through the frame? can't quite tell from the blur. Great outfit.

I think the blur makes that photo! Was he getting bounced up and down there, or just moving through the frame? can't quite tell from the blur. Great outfit.

that one is a photoshop blur...I couldn't get my camera to blur him on this shot..i was trying to get grandma out of the shot...haha

that one is a photoshop blur...I couldn't get my camera to blur him on this shot..i was trying to get grandma out of the shot...haha

Ahh well, nicely done PP then!

Truly awesome shot,No. 3 !

Looks like you've done a motion blur instead of a gaussian blur...but if that's what you were going for then that's fine!!

I think it's inhumane to degrade the cows by simply numbering them.... you could at least call name them Gus, Phil, Donna, whatever....

anyways... my cheeseburger is getting cold.....

I think it's inhumane to degrade the cows by simply numbering them.... you could at least call name them Gus, Phil, Donna, whatever....

anyways... my cheeseburger is getting cold.....

haha...Yeah...I agree...but there not my cows, we just get a half a cow a year to let them stay on the land...haha...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back