If you had the choice...

bace said:
Why do you want Celica so bad?

They're ooogly.

What do you like to be annoying?

There's nothing ugly about this:

toyota%20celica2000%20gt-s.jpg

my opinion: go black. black is awesome. the sunroof is cool for the silver one, and a spoiler might be nice, but the one it has doesnt really add much. i think one without a spoiler would look more 'smooth' if you know what i mean. or you can do the camera thing. go, 'feel' each one, and whichever 'feels' best to you, buy that one.

oh yeah, and the black has 7k less mileage.

It would be worth it to learn...especially if you want to buy a car like this...honestly.

Not knowing how to drive stick didn't stop me from buying my first car...it doesn't take long when you are forced to learn.

PLus you have so much more control over yer car using standard. I've only ever owned a standard transimission vehicle.

There' s a bit more to it than just learning...medical conditions really...we'll just leave it at that :)

OoOo...don't get black unless you like washing your car or don't mind spots on it. :D Silver and grey are great colors for cars in that they don't show dirt very well.

Those Celicas have changed quite a bit in the past 20 years.

hobbes28 said:
OoOo...don't get black unless you like washing your car or don't mind spots on it. :D Silver and grey are great colors for cars in that they don't show dirt very well.

Those Celicas have changed quite a bit in the past 20 years.

Yep I was looking at a timeline of changes in them...very different since the first ones. I really love the new styles now :)

My stepdad had one, about 83-84...ran great. I used to play with the inflatable lumbar support in the driver's seat.

I had an 87 GTS for a while...it had lot's of great options but it didin't pass the safty. I bought it cheap off of a friend who had crashed it. The muffler had a great hole in it...and it sounded really mean.

My buddy had an 84 Supra...that thing was da bomb. He must have put 300000 km on it himself...and he bought it when it was 12 years old. So many road trips in that thing...but by the end...it used as much oil as gas :lol:

I love those cars. I'd love to get me a 94 GTS with AWD.

I vote silver. Aubrey's current Celica has 188,000 and the one before that went to 256,000. They'll last forvever as long as you love them well :love: I love sunroofs so that's my pick if everything else is equal :)

Big Mike said:
They are both automatic? Keep looking.
There is nothing like a stick. You get to run the show!! When I get a sports car its defenitely gonna be shift. I LOVE breaking/slowing down with gears! :D

I say silver as well.

Black scratches very easily and starts looking dingy about 30 mins after you wash it! LOL

Plus options like a sunroof hold their value even as the value of the car drops. Meaning, resale value will be higher.

As far as the black one being more expensive, its because it hasn't rolled over 100K yet. In the used car market, 100K is the kiss of death and a car automatically loses value between 99999 miles and 100K.

Most reactions

Back