If you had the choice...

Honda's are great. I 've had Mazda, Honda, Nissan all my like and they are all dependable autos. Sucks about the Celica... when i was lloknig for a new auto recently i ran into the same problems...the good one don't hang around long. Good luck on the searching though and tell yer parents to chill. It is a good thing that you are not jumping on the first thing you see.

Have you tried www.autotrader.com? If not you can type in what your looking for, the prices your willing to pay, and the distance you are wanting to stay withen for your search.

On a side note you have it up that your from missouri. What part of missouri do you live in? Im located in eureka, mo (where six flags is). Just wondering.

Ran a search in the St. louis area and came up with a bunch of Celicas under 100K and between $9500 and $15000... lots with automatics.

Thanks mygrain :) Since school started everyone's on edge a bit...my mom is in her busiest time at work and we are all just crazy doing different things, I just caught them all when they were stressed to the max...I'm looking at some different hondas, toyotas, and mazdas...I think maybe next weekend if we get a chance we may just hit some lots in a nearby town and buy something then...

Vmann...I live in Bolivar, 30 miles from Springfield...the Toyotas around here I've been looking at are cheaper b/c they have higher miles....I'm just a cheap college student so anything over 9k is really out of my price range...I've looked at autotrader numerous times along with other sites, but usually the carfax shows up bad on the ones I'm interested in...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back