R6_Dude TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 151 Reaction score 0 Location SoCal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #1 One lens from your current roster to shoot with daily with no other options, which would it be? I don't have many lens so I'd go with my 50mm 1.8.
One lens from your current roster to shoot with daily with no other options, which would it be? I don't have many lens so I'd go with my 50mm 1.8.
TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 1 Location Sunny South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #2 18-105 just because it gives me wide to short telephoto. That would be if i had NO other option though. TJ
18-105 just because it gives me wide to short telephoto. That would be if i had NO other option though. TJ
NateWagner TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2008 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Petersburg, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #3 probably the 18-50 2.8 good for a walk around. My favorite is my 70-200 2.8, but for everyday use it's a little heavy, and it's long for many uses.
probably the 18-50 2.8 good for a walk around. My favorite is my 70-200 2.8, but for everyday use it's a little heavy, and it's long for many uses.
G gsgary Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 16,143 Reaction score 3,004 Location Chesterfield UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #4 Canon 50F1.4 or 300F2.8L
Darkhunter139 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 768 Reaction score 3 Location Valley Forge, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #5 55-200mm VR because it is my sharpest lens and the only one with VR haha.
R robdavis305 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 205 Reaction score 0 Location Knoxville,Tn Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #6 18-105mm, if its my only choice.
mrpink No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 8, 2010 Messages 1,962 Reaction score 328 Location Cincinnati, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #7 Nikon 18-55 kit. Just don't take my SB-600. p!nK
IgsEMT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 2,693 Reaction score 50 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #8 28-105 - can't go wide, but great quality
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #9 Nikon 50-135mm f/3.5 AiS,used on 1.5x and FF bodies.
R6_Dude TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 151 Reaction score 0 Location SoCal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 If I had the 11-16 2.8, I think that would ne my choice.
K kangta13 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2010 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #11 canon 35 1.4 on a full frame... it's a beast of a lens...
Santa Gertrudis TPF Noob! Joined Feb 9, 2010 Messages 321 Reaction score 0 Location San Marcos, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 11, 2010 #12 Out of the lenses I have shot with, and plan to buy, the only one I have currently bought other than the 18-55 kit lens is the 18-200 VRII. It would still be the one I would choose over the rest. Sooooo versatile!
Out of the lenses I have shot with, and plan to buy, the only one I have currently bought other than the 18-55 kit lens is the 18-200 VRII. It would still be the one I would choose over the rest. Sooooo versatile!
The Shoe TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 86 Reaction score 3 Location British Columbia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 11, 2010 #13 From my current roster? 50mm f1.4 S.S.C. I've said it before, I'm a sucker for primes.