What's new

If you were going to shoot a senior outdoors

Righto! Meet 2 hrs b4 sunset. Buy diffusor, during afternoon shots look for shade or use a deflector. Dont use the slang word "shoot" especially during newborn photo shoots. Righto, rodger dodger. :lmao:

I asked a photographer friend of mine if he shot full time or if he had a day job. He said no day job, this is it. Weddings on weekends and "I shoot kids through out the week." LOL!
 
The built in fill flash on my camera works to! Definitely an hour before sunset...
 
am I the only one that read this wrong??? I know we use the term "shoot" all the time... but this just sounds horrible...

"If you're going to shoot a senior outside, what time of day would you do it?"

Am I crazy? lol
If you think that sounds bad, I've shot Presidential candidates. :lol::lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom