if you were the last person in the world...

I'd go fishing.....

...and become a Master Baiter.

i would wear nothing but expensive clothes.
louis vitton (spelling?) to play in.

its not very often you get to trash as $1000 scarf. lol.

Nobody has thought of doing fun things.... Standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon and taking a pee off the edge, driving a tank through the centre of town, running naked past a convent etc :p

We're on the same wavelength. :lol:

I doubt it - I'd be even wilder than that. I'd visit the British Parliament and use most of the acts of parliament as toilet paper.

I'd also probably have a ton of fun blowing things up. Maybe I'd even try to sail a submarine single handed across the Atlantic and fire a few torpedoes at something.

Honestly though I think my main quest would be for food. Tinned and dried food will be good only for up to a year. After that everything has to be dried, salted or pickled to make it last.

I'd rush over to Brad Pitt's house*, just to see if he's still alive. Cuz I just know that if I was the last girl on earth, he'd finally give in...

(*He's just one on a long list that I'd have to check)

I'd rush over to Brad Pitt's house*, just to see if he's still alive. Cuz I just know that if I was the last girl on earth, he'd finally give in...

(*He's just one on a long list that I'd have to check)

But if you were the last person on earth, would gender even exist any more? You could be a guy walking around nude or in frilly panties and a bra or a gal walking around in the nude or in boxer shorts and a string vest and it wouldn't matter a thing - nobody'd be there to see and nobody'd be there to say "that guy's in drag" or "that girl looks like a dyke". Gender as we know it just would not exist any more.

I would find the biggest building and knock it down with any military stuff I could get my hands on and actually figure out how to operate.

Then I would stockpile sports cars from the newest Z06 Vette the the Ferrari Enzo. Then I would set up police cars on the highway, speed past them and flip them the bird when I flew by.........

Then I would go back to knocking buildings down until that got boring.

Then I'd have to figure out if I could fly a plane or drive an aircraft carrier..... probably all with minimal clothing.

lmao, i would enjoy the quiet.
i'd go nuts for a while. blowing crap up, speeding as fast as possible.

but for the most part, i'd stop and actually watch. i'd watch the decay that takes place. watch everything fall apart. and new things grow.

feel the air with no radio waves or frequencies. and just watch.

while, slowly going insane.

Ok. Hands up if you talk to yourself in the car :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back