IIF Lunch Today

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Insects in flight at lunch today. Pumping the shutter on the XT2 and the 50-140 f/2.8. Custom chrome. All images shot at f/2.8 and 1/5000 or more. ISO 1600. Custom chrome. Converted in camera, cropped and scaled in Gimp. I can say this, I prefer the 100-400 for shots like this but you gotta work with what you brought along. Oh, I had PB&J, apples & pears, and a yohoo for lunch.

IIF (1).jpg

IIF (2).jpg

IIF (3).jpg

IIF (4).jpg

JC, you did a fine job with the gear you brought. Great shots. Horrible lunch. Lol.

BTW, I'm very jealous of these hummingbird moth shots. Used to see a lot of them....until I got a decent camera. Story of my life.

A long lens in the hands of an expert is dangerous. You are dangerous.

Thanks, that means a lot coming from you. For some reason, I do not care for the Provia simulation anymore. I really like the look of the chrome.

JC, you did a fine job with the gear you brought. Great shots. Horrible lunch. Lol.

BTW, I'm very jealous of these hummingbird moth shots. Used to see a lot of them....until I got a decent camera. Story of my life.

Thanks bud. I know, I made my own lunch today, usually the wife makes me some sort of dagwood sandwich but she's traveling.

Misleading title. I thought you were going to swallow a fly or something. Love the pics anyway. Nicely captured.

Misleading title. I thought you were going to swallow a fly or something. Love the pics anyway. Nicely captured.
Thanks bud

Great shots! Never seen one before, makes me want to hunt them down.

Insects in flight at lunch today. Pumping the shutter on the XT2 and the 50-140 f/2.8. Custom chrome. All images shot at f/2.8 and 1/5000 or more. ISO 1600. Custom chrome. Converted in camera, cropped and scaled in Gimp. I can say this, I prefer the 100-400 for shots like this but you gotta work with what you brought along. Oh, I had PB&J, apples & pears, and a yohoo for lunch.

View attachment 161495

View attachment 161496

View attachment 161497

View attachment 161498

Nice and sharp. AF settings? AF-C? Continuous? Custom settings? Keeper rate?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back