Ilford's Ultra Large Format promotion has started for 2015

Saw that yesterday, you beat me to the post.

Even though it's ULF there are some other oddities that are part of this annual production order if anyone has any odd film needs.

(For any other odd needs you're on your own..... lol)

Too bad they left rolls of 82.55mm film out of this production. I'd be all over that like flies on........... um..................... poop.

I may not live that long.

Bad news: I'm still upset about their troubles making more Harman Direct Positive paper :(

Good news: It's not ultra large format, but just today I did get a box of 2x3 sheet film :D

Last edited:
The good news, for me, is at the end of the list. Fifty foot roll of 127 HP5. I have an inquiry in at Freestyle.

Thanks for the link.

Phil

Received info from Freestyle:

We hope to have the program in place this week.
There will be a link on our homepage once the program is set so you will
be able to order online.
When we receive your order, we will charge your credit card and place
the order with Ilford.
Once Ilford delivers the product, we will turn it around and ship it to
you.

I will check their page later. I think 4 rolls will be enough.

Phil

Less than two weeks left, folks!

it would have to include the camera with it... About what i have for money..

it would have to include the camera with it... About what i have for money..

And I suppose you'd prefer the 20x24 camera.
Really not that picky. There is a certain look i want to be able to recreate from certain eras and that is about what it amounts too.

Then you really don't need any of the special formats offered in the ULF program. You can get 'that look' by using a vintage camera and modern film.

Have you considered jumping into medium format?

Then you really don't need any of the special formats offered in the ULF program. You can get 'that look' by using a vintage camera and modern film.

Have you considered jumping into medium format?
yes, as you suggested it, but the prices are a tad high. I am looking. Also where to have it developed. Maybe i can get a deal on something old and beat up but still gives me what i want. i still kinda want large format too. Just because.
i want a lot of things. LMAO

Most reactions

Back