"I'll Bee Back..."

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so I posted a "watercolour" of a Bee on a flower in an earlier thread...many people didn't like it...to harsh, I think.
Well, here's another, toned down Bee on a foxglove. Any better?

4723553613_905d3cf1ab.jpg

The bee is a little tough, but I really like your treatment of the flower.
It reminds me of the older paintings collectors used to make for display. It would be cool if you could make a collection of different flowers. I don't usually like the framing, but the framing you have chosen works very well for this as well.
I am curious, how long did you take to process this photo?

I am curious, how long did you take to process this photo?

Thanks.

Honestly? About 5 minutes in CS4, plus a minute or two to frame. Once I am sure what processes are required, I will attempt this again and retain more control - maybe then the bee and flower will be in "agreement".

:D

I like the picture, but i don't like the frame(((
I think framing only makes it look not alive(((
try to have a tiny little sig in the corner instead of a frame- I bet it would look MUCH better

I like the picture, but i don't like the frame(((
I think framing only makes it look not alive(((
try to have a tiny little sig in the corner instead of a frame- I bet it would look MUCH better

I only use the frames for posting on forums, so they won't be there on any prints I might do.

Thanks for "liking" the picture, though. :D

I see your picture. It is really very cool and also complex. I have also collected some flower pictured and also framed it. I think that I will also find some different flower and come with at this stage as soon as earliest. I wish that I will do so.

I see your picture. It is really very cool and also complex. I have also collected some flower pictured and also framed it. I think that I will also find some different flower and come with at this stage as soon as earliest. I wish that I will do so.

Thank you. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back