I'm a Pro

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.zacharydiberadin.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Obviously my little Nikon D3100 isn't the best camera, but the kid behind it definitely is.

All joking aside I just thought I'd share my photo that was published in my University's literary and art magazine.

MAGAZINE:

McKeesport Mills by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

ORIGINAL:

McKeesport Mills by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

Good job. Did you get paid? Being a pro involve payment. lol

cool, congrats

No, haha I was just joking of course. I submitted 3 photos and this one was selected. I was told by the editor the selections that actually get put into the magazine are very scarce. There were only about 10 photos total and they were all pretty good. I'm glad mine was selected to be in there!

No, haha I was just joking of course. I submitted 3 photos and this one was selected. I was told by the editor the selections that actually get put into the magazine are very scarce. There were only about 10 photos total and they were all pretty good. I'm glad mine was selected to be in there!

You should be very proud. Getting any work in a printed publication is a major accomplishment. I dig your photos too.

You should be very proud. Getting any work in a printed publication is a major accomplishment. I dig your photos too.

Thank you! and Thank you everyone else! It's nice having my work noticed school wide!

Congrats - always nice to see someone get published, even if they don't get paid for it.

Cheers,

WesternGuy

Nice
bigthumb.gif

Most reactions

Back