Okay, I'm weak, I know... and yes, my mother did teach me that it's not polite to get into battles of wits with unarmed opponents, but... I couldn't help it. I e-mailed this:
"Hi, is this still available? If so can you pls tell me if both items come with all accessories (straps, cases, cords, packaging, etc) or what is missing? As well, what are the serial #s for the body and lens?"
Which is the standard question I send anyone when buying photo gear on Craig's List, or similar 'sites.
This is the response (so far):
"I'm in Toronto, ON now (relocated for work) but overnight shipping is
included in the price, UPS or FedEx, and insurance/tracking is also
included.
If you use eBay I'd like to do it that way, so we're both protected
and can exchange feedback later. You will be covered by $2000 buyer
protection and get 90 days money back guarantee.
I just need your name and eBay ID, once I set it up with eBay they'll
confirm it with you and then we're good to go, even if you don't use
eBay now I can set it up.
It will be set up for WU payment which is instant so I can ship same
day. My sister works for them and gets the fee back so I will cover
the fee."
Come on... really? Don't these clowns at least put a little effort into their scams any more, or are there really that many stupid people in the world?