subscuck
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2010
- Messages
- 1,431
- Reaction score
- 191
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
or are there really that many stupid people in the world?
Yes. It's epidemic and unfortunately, incurable.
or are there really that many stupid people in the world?
Dear Mr. Tire Diron,
MY name is Dikembe Mustava, Esq. and I am lawyer for a certain Mr. Fat Chance-Sucka, tribal leader of a small group of Ethiopian tribesmen whose lands have been taken over by the gvoerenment of my countries. In excah nge for vluabul consideration with getting my client's personal land and property back, I will give you the bonus of 10 percent (10%) of money you can loan us to help return my client's property to its rightful owners.
Please send me all your personal information at the following e-mail address: scamafore3@internetcafe.ethiopian-con.net

Wu is easy, I will send you instructions
Yeah... that didn't escape me either.Wu is easy, I will send you instructions
I find that especially amusing as right at the top of the CL add, they have their warning about transactions using WU.
What???? You mean I can get three more?