I'm annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see a problem, the magazine didn't like your photo, next time try harder
Thats not the point she is making.The person new dam well they where going to summit there own photos as well and used her photo shoot as a back up just in case, but was not up front and honest about it.

I can't see a problem, the magazine didn't like your photo, next time try harder
Thats not the point she is making.The person new dam well they where going to summit there own photos as well and used her photo shot as a back up just in case, but wan not up front and honest.

They are not her own.. just a different photographer. But, yes.. basically.

Thats not the point she is making.The person new dam well they where going to summit there own photos as well and used her photo shot as a back up just in case, but wan not up front and honest.

Still can't see why she is annoyed, thicker skin needed

I agree with Gary, its no biggie. In the end you did some work for someone who didn't like your product and went with someone else.

I still feel the need to tell her something though!! I think I'll feel better. lol

30-40 minutes punching the **** out of a punching bag you will feel right again. Don't give up.

Ha I spend an hour every night punching the **** out of a punching bag... I can vouch it really does work!

Believe me, lesson WELL learned. lol I should just stop being so nice, apparently.

Yeah, I stopped doing free work for ANYONE other than immediate family. I give a 25% discount to the people I'd consider friends. Everybody else, full price. No questions.

I've been burned too many times in the past when I tried to play good samaritan. Never again.

Oh, and EVERYONE is on a contract. No signature, no pictures, no exceptions.

Sorry you had to deal with this idiot. Hopefully, she'll get some nasty warts and all will be well.

So someone else shot the kid, too?

And you didn't get paid?

And now you're panties are in a bunch over it?

Get over it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back