I'm back from Europe!

jenn76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographicmemories.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all! I thought I would post a link to my gallery of pics from my trip to London and Windsor, England and Paris. I'm not necessarily posting these for C&C, as I know there are technical issues with many of them. I'm posting them here instead of "Just for Fun" since many of you here know me (since this is where I usually post!) and I thought you might want to see my pics from my trip. (as you can tell, I'm not looking for drama as I see I missed while I was gone! :lmao:- if you don't want to see them, don't look! :wink:)

We had a blast, but I'm glad to be home with my kids! My favorite in England was Windsor... I remember going there when I was a kid when we lived in England... I think it's great that there's a McDonald's and Pizza Hut across the street from the castle! In Paris, I just loved walking down the little streets next to the Seine River. It was a great trip! Here's the link to my favorites...

http://gallery.me.com/flygirl76#100297

I agree - some really nice shots there! What a wonderful trip that must have been!

From where was the metal archer shot taken?

I agree - some really nice shots there! What a wonderful trip that must have been!

From where was the metal archer shot taken?

Thanks! That cool guy was on a little bridge/walkway thing at the Tower of London. There were a few of them. Fun stuff! And yes, definitely a wonderful trip!

Oh, BTW, I was mentioning in my original post that there are technical issues with many of my shots, but I have to say... this was the first time I shot in manual consistently! I have recently taken a class so I could get my camera off dummy mode, and I am always shooting in manual now... so even with a few issues here and there, I am proud of myself! :D

:hail:WOW. You are so lucky. You've taken some pretty nice shots. I so envy you :hail:

Thanks! Traveling is the best benefit of working for the airlines! I love it. I'll have to post some of my stuff from Aruba when we went a few months ago... talk about beautiful.... it would be hard not to take a great shot there!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back