What's new

I'm back

nakedyak

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
451
Reaction score
1
Location
Columbus, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, this is john3eblover. I am just changing usernames, don't ask me why. Anyway, i feel like i have been missing out by not posting pictures on this forum. I have TONS of pictures i want to show you all, so expect a lot from me. Anyway, here are some that are a few weeks old, but i'm gonna try to stick with chronological order here.

some flowers at a local cemetary

cemetaryflowers.jpg


cemetaryflowers2.jpg


cemetaryflowers3.jpg


cemetaryflowers4.jpg


I also got my first lightning strike that afternoon!

lightningsmall.jpg


many more to come
 
oh...i didnt know about that
 
i like the lightning shot, i would love to take a shot like that, it would be very hard to catch the lightning here we only get it once in a blue moon.
 
I really like your full frame on the second one. :thumbup: Nice work - and welcome back! :)
 
love the last 1 how many attemps did i take u to get that?
 
g0lfi said:
love the last 1 how many attemps did i take u to get that?

Quite a few, probably more than a hundred. Chasing the storm was a problem, but the biggest problem was that it was during the afternoon, so i couldnt use a very long shutter speed - only about 1 second or less. So naturally timing was an issue.

Thanks for all the nice comments
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom