I'm back

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks just thought i'd drop in and say i'm back, I've just literally gotten in the door from an 8 hour drive accross europe and i'm pooped. I'll post some photos from Switzerland 2moro when I'm making a little more sense.

Pip, pip. What ho young man. Good to see you back!
You'll be needed yourself some disinfectant for that poopy car seat, mind.

Ahhh, there's Mavis! Hello Mavis. You've done a fine job of plucking those pheasants. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
*rubs large stomach*
They’ll make a fine Sunday dinner!

welcome back, hope you had a good holiday, can't wait to see some photos :D

Yay, heres your seat...
*realises how comfy he is*
On second thought, you can have my old place...just there...yep the corner...

Glad to see you back! :) Sounds like an awesome trip, Scurra - looking forward to seeing your pics! :thumbup:

Chase said:
And here I thought Hertz and the group scared you off! :lol:

Welcome back!

Hah! I wouldn't say that Chase, Herz has all of the menace of a giant teddy bear, and the other european members are pretty nice as well.

Thanks for saving me my seat arty, and you stole it just as i'd got the bum impression just right for me :lol: .

I'm going to try and get the photos transferred from my laptop asap so I can post.

Scurra said:
Hah! I wouldn't say that Chase, Herz has all of the menace of a giant teddy bear, and the other european members are pretty nice as well.

Thanks for saving me my seat arty, and you stole it just as i'd got the bum impression just right for me :lol: .

I'm going to try and get the photos transferred from my laptop asap so I can post.

Its called an ass groove...

Most reactions

Back